Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Biggest ,Ugly, Most painful Battle

Ok I'll tell you now... this is a very confusing poem It's not finished or maybe it is ...



Um... I'm not sure....



We all have a passion



Our one true desire,



A reason to live for



Fuel for our fire.



What happen's if it was taken?



Imagine... your purpose gone* (POOF)* My Soul becomes vacant,I can not move...but my body is shaken,



Trapped in a mind state of shock



Time seems slow...



I sit here alone and just stair at the clock,



So here I sit...



with NO soul, NO escape...



I's NeVeR ending like a bottomless pit,



Music is me, why I exist...



but now it's a scar... I'm numb



I Can't even make a fist!!!!



Music...my passion...My medicated fix...



All gone in a second



because of some B****!

2 comments:

  1. Nice writing Francine, it's refreshing to see someone doing something different :)

    ReplyDelete